Thursday, June 8, 2017

dining out, garden harvest, Q of V

Michael headed out for an early morning walk with Cookie on Wednesday (6/7) while I talked to Pat for a long time, then SKYPED with Janice.  After that it was an alfresco breakfast on our lovely deck:


before heading to the studio.  Michael came down shortly afterwards and we harvested from our garden (we're lucky we had rain while we were gone since we discovered that when they put in our windows and screens, they shut off the water to our garden!!!):

  
before I settled down to sew.  I am REALLY HOT to start something new….but decided to be a grownup and bind one of the quilts from my to-be-bound pile instead :~).  


After I got the binding on the first side, I decided to load up and baste the Quilt of Valor:  















before continuing to work on the binding.  My honey knew how hard I was working to get everything finished, and brought my lunch down to me….yum!  


Pat swung by for a lovely LONG visit around 4ish….we sat on the porch and solved the problems of the world for 2-1/2 hours ….it was lovely  :~).  I continued to sew until 8 PM when I headed upstairs to veg and watch TV with my honey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.