Sunday, June 18, 2017

Quilts!!

I had an early morning meeting on Saturday (6/17)…I left the house just after 8 AM and didn’t get home until NOON!  Michael harvested some produce while I was gone:  



I made a quick meal and headed downstairs to work on things.  First up…getting the newest patriotic quilt off of the long arm frame:  



I got it all trimmed and the bobbin ends sewn in….now I just have to make binding.  I also started to sew some of my newest blocks into rows:  



That took up my afternoon until once again, Michael and I headed to the Fort Mill Theatre to work concessions for the second night in a row….we left home just after 6 and got back at 9:30 PM.  Michael watched the end of the golf he had taped and then we enjoyed our porch for 1/2 an hour before heading to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.