Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Ann Mary, Gale, Ginny Sally

We were both up around 6 AM on Monday (6/12)…Michael for another early morning tee time, and me to put together a coffee cake for a breakfast get together.  But first, Paula and I had to sign on again to try to get reservations for the Greenway Restaurant!!!  We succeeded and after that I picked up my warm coffee cake and raced out the door to Sally’s.  It was another wonderful breakfast:  

front: Ann Mary, Gale  back: Ginny, Sally

but I didn’t get home until 1:30!!!!  We talked and talked and talked and talked!!!  I spent a bit of time on the phone, and then another bit of time sending out minutes for quilting (I’m very late this week) and finally got back to my studio around 2:30 PM.  I spent time ironing a new top and backing for Miss Scarlett, and talking with my honey who was very happy with his 77 on the short course at Stonebridge.  Phil & Gale stopped by in the late afternoon to admire our deck and to give us a gift….I love them:  















By the time they left it was time for Michael to leave for his theatre board meeting and me to start to load up a new quilt (more on this tomorrow):  



Michael was home by 9 PM and we sat out on our deck enjoying our fairy lights (the gift from Gale & Phil) for about an hour.  After that it was vegging on the couch and watching TV for just a bit before bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.