Friday, June 30, 2017

2 patriotic quilts totally finished, SHQ show & tell

Michael was in charge of the golf game on Thursday (6/29) so he had me choose 2 holes from the first nine and 2 holes from the second nine…and write them on pieces of paper (so that he couldn’t see) and seal them in an envelope.  Then he put the envelope into a hermetically sealed jar (remember that phrase from way, way back?) and took off just after 9 for golfing here at SCCL.  I headed out to quilting and finally got the labels done on my 2 patriotic quilts, so they are totally finished….YAY!  (That’s 6 patriotic quilts for this year so far….)  


















As usual, we had a great time at quilting….with beautiful show and tell: 

Mary Anne

June

June's free motion quilting....fantastic!!!

Marge's convergence

a close up of her corner

I love the pattern in this quilt

Jerri - this is leftovers from the one above

Sue S


and after a stop at the library, I was home around 1 PM.  I headed downstairs to fire up Miss Scarlett and managed to finish the baby quilt before dinner.  While that was quilting, I continued to work on pillow covers for the deck…those are going to take me awhile.  We had the leftover chicken sausage dish with corn on the cob for dinner, and I spent over an hour after that filing paperwork before reading for the rest of the night.

2 comments:

  1. There's definately a lot to know about this subject. I really like all of the points you have made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful work! This is the type of information that should
    be shared across the web. Disgrace on Google for no longer positioning this put up higher!
    Coome on over and talk over with my site . Thank you =)

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.