Wednesday, June 14, 2017

pizza!

We left at 8:30 Tuesday morning (6/13) to drop off an application for a future golf tournament, to trash pick some potential chairs for the back deck, breakfast at IHOP…long visits to 2 furniture stores (looking at deck furniture), Southern Spirits to pick up our case of champagne, PAPA MURPHYS, and Trader Joe’s.  We were finally home at 2 PM in time to talk to the painters who are coming back tomorrow to touch up the paint on the deck, and on the ceiling of our media room.  After unpacking everything, I barely had time to catch my breath before Susan picked me up for our lifestyle meeting at 3 PM.  I got home at 4:30 and by the time I got the minutes out it was after 5 PM.  Luckily for me, my honey made dinner (the PAPA MURPHY”S pizza):














so I just made a start on basting the quilt before he left to pick up Larry for the movies (THE MUMMY) and I left to go to the grocery store for the last day of the sales!!  By the time I got home from the store it was pouring, and thunder storms were moving through the area.  So…I unplugged my machine and went upstairs to knit and watch TV.  When Michael got home we spent time on our deck before bed.  We either have to stop doing that, or get started earlier as it put us to bed again around mid-night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.