Saturday, June 24, 2017

harvest, quilts

My honey went harvesting early Friday morning (6/23): 



and I hopped in the shower, then hit the road for Joann’s.  I had a bunch of coupons and needed zippers for some pillows I hope to make for the deck, so off I went.  After that I had stops at Dollar Tree (shower caps), Walmart (Gerber daisies), the chiro, Lowe’s (for flower seeds…yes…I know…I’m very late and very lucky they still had some), and finally the vet’s (flea/tick pills) before getting home at 11 AM.  My honey was just leaving to go and practice his golf swings….he had a lesson on Wednesday and wanted to cement all of the tips he got  :~).  I found out the baby I’m making a quilt for is going to be a girl, so I dropped back to that and got the first border on it, and also started to take my 2 patriotic quilts off of the frame:  


Michael and I left at 6:10 to pick up Paula & Jan to head into Charlotte to see A CHORUS LINE at CPCC.  It was a FABULOUS production and all 4 of us enjoyed it immensely.  We were home by 11 PM and we read for a bit before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.