Friday, March 6, 2015

ruebenwich



Thursday (3/5) went by in a flash!  I was up early to put together 2 ruebenwiches:  
you only get to see the "raw picture because OF COURSE I forgot to take another once we baked it :-(
one to take to quilting for our luncheon and one for our dinner.  I worked on the THREE DUDES QUILT that I take every Thursday….but I am finally getting close to completing some of the final blocks.  I was home by 2:30 and spent the afternoon ripping on June’s quilt and cutting and sewing some orange/green 9 patches for the next row of the new rainbow quilt.  We ate the ruebenwich for dinner and watched the 2 hour season finale of HOW TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER…and they kept you guessing until the VERY LAST SECOND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.