Tuesday, March 24, 2015


Michael left around 8 AM on Monday for golfing at Tega Cay, and I spent early Monday morning (3/23) packing up my stuff for the cooking demo and heading to the Lake House around 9:30 AM.  It was another good demo and another very nice crowd.  I packed up and was home by 1PM, but I was just plain tired, and sat in the living room, reading my book until Michael got home after 3 PM, very pleased with his 88.  The golfers had a very late lunch, so he wasn’t interested in dinner and he left at 6:30 for a board meeting at the Playhouse.  I watched a couple of my shows while knitting, and when he got home at 8:30 we re-hashed everything from the board meeting.  I also got a call while he was gone from Eva, the director of ARSENIC & OLD LACE that we half-heartedly tried out for on Sunday.  Since they had so few people try out, they are changing the play (YAY….something Michael was totally in favor of) and moving the date out to July…so she may call us in the future for another try out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.