Thursday, March 19, 2015

chocolate rice krispie treats



Michael was on the SCCL golf course by 7:30 AM (it was still dark!) on Wednesday (3/18) and (of course) I headed to the studio.  I spent the day trimming the rainbow quilt, making binding, and working on a few more mile-a-minute blocks.  I got the binding all put on the back side of the rainbow quilt, and a label stitched out before Michael came home around 3 PM with a score of 88.  I headed upstairs then to clean up a bit, and to make chocolate rice krispie treats for the evening.   



 I know I’ve mentioned that Michael is on the board of the Fort Mill Theatre.  Michael golfs with someone who is really knowledgeable about fund raising and starting up a new business, which is exactly what the theatre must do as they are being unexpectedly kicked out of their “home” at the end of this year.  Jerry was willing to talk to them, but he is on 3 other boards already and very busy.  Instead of him driving 1/2 an hour to the theatre, we offered our home for a meeting, and it ended up being Wednesday night.  I did get to have a nice long talk with BG between 5 and 6 PM, while Michael was out grocery shopping and picking up dinner.  Everyone arrived at 7 PM, and Jerry gave out lots of good information before leaving at 9, and the board members left shortly thereafter.  Michael and I watched TV for a bit before heading for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.