Saturday, March 7, 2015

2 more rows, Asti, pen & ink eagle & new notecard



I was up and out of the house by 8:30 on Friday morning (3/6) to pick up Paula and Jeannie and head for Joanne’s and WALMART.  I wanted purple thread and needles at Joann’s and scored that, and I bought supplies for Cooking Fingers at WALMART.  I am demo-ing again this month with a friend….Karen is doing an appetizer and main casserole dish and I am doing rolls and the baklava cups for dessert.  When I dropped Paula off, she ran in to get a container of pimento cheese spread that she made yesterday…..I came right home, cut and toasted a piece of bread and spread it up….YUM!!!!!  I have never made pimento cheese spread (not yet anyway :~), but I definitely eat it when it’s offered…especially home made from a great cook. Then it was downstairs to FINISH RIPPING OUT JUNE”S QUILT………….YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!  And to re-stitch the row…..YAYAYAYAY!  I spent the rest of the day working on the rainbow quilt and got 2 more rows done:   




By then it was dinnertime and Michael and I had leftover ruebenwich.  We had decided earlier it was going to be date night….so naturally we opened this:   


 made popcorn and watched the second of the Indiana Jones movies.

Michael been drawing up a storm, so I have 2 more things to show you:


Ginny said we should be selling his cards, so we might look into that!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.