Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Cookie & Elsie, June, body markings



Michael’s golf game got postponed on Monday morning (3/30) until 12:30, so he made me a breakfast sandwich I could eat on the road.  He read the paper in the living room in front of the fire and had some company:   

I left before 9 AM to drop off a bunch of stuff (thread to Willa, soup (a return of a borrowed can) to Jeannie, checks to the bank, books to the library and our taxes to the accountant’s) before heading to June’s house for our 10 AM meeting.  We had a wonderful time visiting and working, and June has a beautiful sewing room:





She is making up a beautifully fitted pattern for flared shorts and a matching top for me…we bartered my quilting services for her fitting services.  I didn’t get home until 3 PM and I was beat.  ( I don’t know why as June did all of the work!)  Anyway, when Michael came home (with an 88!) from golf…he kept staring at my neck.  I have markings all over my body 



 that I am really hoping June was correct about…that they’ll come off in the shower tomorrow morning.  Otherwise I look like I’m all marked up for surgery.  We had Chinese for dinner, then Michael left for a playhouse board meeting, and I headed to the studio and got 1/2 way through loading up a quilt before he got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.