Thursday, March 5, 2015

Else & Cookie a quatre, blue/green rows, visitor, crocus



Michael left at 8:30 AM for golf here at SCCL on Wednesday (3/4) and other than a quick trip to the grocery store in the morning, I spent all day in my studio.  I did the 45 minutes on and off thing again, but this time it was 45 minutes of ripping out June’s quilt and an hour or so of sewing on my newest rainbow quilt.  I got the row ripped out about 1/2 way across and completed all of my blue/green 9 patches and put 2 new rows on my quilt by dinnertime:



 I went upstairs several times to find my furry kids snuggling in different places:  


















Michael came home and we talked for a bit before he headed in to take a shower and shave….I ran downstairs for something then YELLED up the stairs for him to look out the window…by the time I got a picture, she was leaving, but when I first went downstairs, she was nibbling in the garden:   

 We had a quick dinner, then I had my weekly SKYPE session with Janice.  I got upstairs before 9 and just snuggled on the couch with Michael until we went to bed.

Remember who I told you our daffodils and crocuses are confused?  Well, I posed pictures of daffodils WEEKS ago….here’s the pic from yesterday:

our first one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.