Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Karen S, June & green quilt, June town quilt



Michael left at 8:15 for golfing at Red Bridge and I packed up the car and headed to the Lake House around 9:30.  The demo went really well…
here's Karen doing her chicken wings

 and of course I loved all of the comments, especially from some older ladies telling me that my rolls reminded them of bread their moms made :~).  I got home from Cooking Fingers just after 1 PM and I was beat!  I kept trying to take a little nap, but the phone would ring or the dog would bother me, so I finally just got up.  June came by to pick up her green/flange quilt…


















she seemed very pleased…and she also brought her “town” quilt to show (she started this on the FF retreat last year).  I am fascinated by this quilt…I love it….she dyed the burgundy colored fabric…it is just awesome.   






She is going to have it custom quilted…can’t wait to see the final result.  Michael came home from golf around 4:30 with an 86 (and 11 pars).  He said they had lunch at 3 PM, so he wasn’t interested in dinner.  I finished up Paula’s pimento cheese for dinner (yum!) and when Michael left for a board meeting, I sat in the living room and finished reading THE PERFUME COLLECTOR by Kathleen Tessaro…a WONDERFUL book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.