Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Jeannie, Sally, Barb



Michael left early on Tuesday (3/10) to mail a few fabric postcards for me at the post office, to drop off a DVD at AAA, make his appointment at the chiro and stop at ALDI’s.  I headed to the studio to exchange 2 pieces of electronic equipment on Miss Scarlett…they are supposed to help with some of the problems I’ve been having.  Once that was done, I hooked up the new side clamps (new ones to help with quilting on polar fleece), then dropped back to getting the rainbow quilt rows all sewn together.  I didn’t quite get the quilt top finished before Joanne picked me up for Stitch and Chat.  I ripped 4 final napkins for the wedding in May, then just sat and talked for the rest of the time.  Joanne and I took the long way home to look at new construction going on at SCCL….my goodness these houses are going up lickety-split!  We also made a detour to look at a house in a nearby neighborhood that had a fire….REALLY scary!  I made pizzas for dinner, and Michael left before 7 to go and see the robot movie CHAPPIE, while Jeannie, 
 


 Sally & Barb


came over to solve the problems of the world for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.