Tuesday, June 2, 2020

spring has sprung in South Carolina


Current Corona Virus Deaths in the US - 106,944


                                            Yesterday - 106,198

*******************************************


I was riding my bike before 7 AM on Monday (6/1), even though it was only 60 degrees outside….it was perfect for bike riding  :~).  My honey left for golfing when I got home…his birdie streak is still alive after 5 rounds of golf….we’ll see what today brings.  I got my blog out and got through my emails while watching this little cutie on the patio:




When I headed upstairs I put sausage soup in the crockpot.  I want to take several meals over to Pam’s house (my friend whose husband had the stoke) and soup seems like the most complete thing for me to do right now.  

Pat called when she got home from her chiro appointment and I headed over there.  We spent a very pleasant afternoon talking about embroidery patterns and what she is going to start next.  I think I’m going to wait until she does it before I decide for sure whether or not I’m doing it  :~).  

I was home around dinnertime and Michael's streak is still alive!!!!  Six rounds in a row, each with at least one birdie!!  We were sitting talking for just a bit, and Cookie brought in her blankie wanting to play...she looked to cute:




We started dinner after that and made mashed potatoes, green beans, sherry gravy and chicken to have with cranberry sauce:  


It was YUMMY!!!  The rest of the night was spent snuggling on the couch.

I was complaining to my honey that I didn't think I had many pictures for the blog today, so he decided to show spring has sprung in South Carolina:












1 comment:

  1. I am trying again--- Yummy coffee cake soon?? Love YOU -- will miss you ---be safe!!!

    Me

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.