Sunday, June 14, 2020

new customer quilt loaded up


Current Corona Virus Deaths in the US - 117,533


                                           Yesterday - 116,831
*************************


Well – I didn’t have a great start to Saturday morning (6/13).  I started out on another bike ride and lost my chain on the first hill.  I tried to get it back on my gears, but didn’t think it was working….so back home I coasted.  I spent an hour trying to get my blog out (once again, the ability to up load pictures to the blog was not working), but finally it was fixed and I managed to get it out.  After that I loaded my bike into the car and drove into Waxhaw to the bike shop…..well, actually that was the plan….but as I wheeled my bike backwards out of the garage…the chain was fine!  When I tried to fix it on my ride…I just spun the wheels forward, but I guess I should have gone backwards.  Anyway, I was VERY grateful to return to my studio and spend several hours finishing the quilting and cleanup on my customer quilt:  


While I was downstairs, I watched several unsuccessful assault attempts by the squirrels at the bird feeder….YAY…..score one for my honey….not one seed was lost  :~).  

In the late afternoon I got another customer quilt loaded up: 



while my honey laid out my new blocks from Paula’s pattern: 


then we both headed upstairs for dinner (a hamburger and mushroom casserole over egg noodles….wish I knew what recipe it was…..both Michael and I thought it was yummy!!!!) 

We settled in for date/movie night....watching DIAL “M” FOR MURDER and A TOUCH OF MINK while munching on popcorn.

And more chicken fun from NY:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.