Monday, June 29, 2020

customer quilt loaded, hydrangeas


Current Corona Virus Deaths in the US - 128,438


                                           Yesterday - 128,211

******************************************


We had a leisurely Sunday morning (6/28) and I didn’t make it to my studio until just before NOON.  I hurriedly got out a blog entry before loading up my customer quilt.  I got it all loaded: 




but had to shut down as thunderstorms moved into the area.  I spent the rest of the afternoon unpacking the boxes that Janice packed for me and putting stuff back on my craft shelves.

Check out these photos of our gorgeous hydrangeas:




The purple ones are particularly special...I bought that half dead bush for $5 at least 10 years ago...it has never bloomed.  Michael always cuts down our hydrangeas each February....this year we finally said 'what if this is one of those bushes that grows blooms off of the old stalks, let's not cut it down' and voila.....blooms!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.