Wednesday, June 24, 2020

purple layout continues, pizza, new from Janice

Current Corona Virus Deaths in the US - 123,476


                                           Yesterday - 122,634
*******************

*** I’m creating an email distribution list for Michael to use to send out an update once the hip surgery is complete.  If you would like your name added to the distribution list, please send me an email or let me know in a comment, whichever is easier.***  

Michael left for a haircut Tuesday morning (6/23) while I got my blog out.  He swung home to pick me up for a variety of errands: the bank, chiro, GNC and Papa Murphy’s pizza.  I fielded 2 calls from the surgery center once home (WOW – there’s a LOT of info to keep track of) and just had time to have a little breakfast before Paula picked me up to head out to our mammogram appointments.  When I got home I read for a bit before finally heading downstairs to finish cutting all of my purple/cream strata and to layout a lot of them:  










It will be 10 rows from top to bottom, so just one row to go.

We had picked up a pizza at Papa Murphy’s in the morning, and it was finally baked by 7 PM:  




It was so yummy….I’ve gotta learn to make a garlic cream sauce…that was the base, and it was covered with chopped tomatoes, scallions and chicken.

And Janice took her garlic knots pattern and tweaked it into something new, with fussy cut Winnie the Pooh fabric:


It just needs a couple of borders and it will be done!

1 comment:

  1. Put me on your contact list. I love Janice's quilt tweak

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.