Saturday, June 13, 2020

retreat day #2

Current Corona Virus Deaths in the US - 116,831

                                           Yesterday - 116,052
*************************

I had an early morning chiro appointment on Friday (6/12), after which Paula came down for the second day of our retreat.   Cookie couldn’t wait for a little lovin’, she kept banging her tail against the chair until Paula made a fuss over her: 



I think we were both very productive on our second day….Paula finished up a baby quilt: 



and got all 35 of her QoV blocks sewn together:  



while I made my additional columns for the quilt I started at Janice’s last week, and got them all sewn together:  


Ethel once again joined me: 



and once she found my project box, she settled in for the day:





I think we finished up around 3 PM, and after relaxing a bit, 

here's Cookie...just chillin'
I got one more row of quilting done on my customer quilt, and got a box unpacked to put things back on my craft shelves.

Michael and I watched a new game show in the evening called "DON"T" and just relaxed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.