Saturday, June 27, 2020

retreat day #1

Current Corona Virus Deaths in the US - 127,649


                                           Yesterday - 126,798

******************************************

I had a virtual visit with another doctor at 7:30 AM Thursday morning (6/27).  After I answered all of his questions and did a few movements (eyes, shoulders, forehead) he said I was good to go.  

I spent time pulling together my project for the day before Paula came down for retreat:  

marking lines for quilting



June stopped by with her show and tell: 

her one block wonder totally finished



made from Paula's scraps

gorgeous!!


and Pat stopped by to get some opinions on her appliqué quilt:  


I can hardly wait to show it in the blog…but she said not until it is totally finished.  Paula fixed us a fabulous lunch (which of course I didn't get a picture of) and Ethel visited us in the afternoon:




We knocked off after 3 PM and delivered a few things before relaxing for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

  1. I'd say June and Paula and Pat are ON FIRE as well. We are just such a talented group of friends, aren't we?

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.