Sunday, June 28, 2020

retreat day #2


Current Corona Virus Deaths in the US - 128,211



                                           Yesterday - 127,649

******************************************


I did a bike ride Friday morning (6/27) before heading to the grocery store for a few things.  I made lunch when I got home, then got my blog out before Paula showed up for day #2 of retreat:  



She finished the quilting on her batik quilt and got the binding on as well:  


I LOVE her backing!!

We had a smurfy lunch:



and continued sewing afterwards with interested company:





Paula left just after 2 PM and I took a nap before heading downstairs to cut more fabric.  I finished cutting for project #2 for my project box, and now need to figure out what else I might want to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.