Tuesday, June 23, 2020

layout of purple quilt begins, garlic knots


Current Corona Virus Deaths in the US - 122,634


                                           Yesterday - 122,250
*******************


After my bike ride, I spent Monday morning (6/22) ‘breakfasting’ with the neighbor ladies on Sally’s porch.  We all brought our own breakfast and sat socially distantly….and it’s been so very long since we’ve met for breakfast that it never even occurred to me to take a picture  :~(.  

I got home after NOON and my tree skirt customer came by to pick up her project….which she loved!!!  I read my library book in the afternoon before finally heading to the studio to continue to cut and start to layout my newest quilt:  





Michael and I had salads for dinner and just relaxed in the evening…..he came home from golf in the afternoon with a broken birdie streak  :~(, but that just means it’s time to start another one.

And Janice has finished the top for her 'garlic knots' quilt:


It seems like she whipped that up incredible quickly and it looks awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.