Monday, June 15, 2020

customer quilt done


Current Corona Virus Deaths in the US - 117,875


                                           Yesterday - 117,533


*************************


My day started with this beautiful bouquet my honey picked for the kitchen:


after which we had a wonderful blueberry pancake and bacon filled morning on Sunday (6/14):  





We relaxed and read the paper before getting started on our day.  

Michael headed out to CVS and the grocery store, while I headed to my studio to start quilting on my newest customer quilt:  



While that was stitching out all afternoon (45 rows!!!  I think that's the most I've ever done), I cut up some drapery lining fabric I had found in my closet and washed and dried.  I cut it all up into 10-1/2’’ squares to become bases for future string quilts.  

By 7:30 PM, I was STARVING…..but the quilting was finished:  


I headed upstairs to cram something in my mouth for dinner and relax with my honey.

Janice has been working on another scrap quilt called garlic knots:



2 comments:

  1. How about pizza and garlic knots???

    ReplyDelete
  2. That quilting pattern for the quilt with puzzle fabric is perfect! I was given a puzzle pattern years ago -- time to find it and make one just so we can have that quilting done on it!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.