Friday, June 26, 2020

blueberry cake, cutting fabric, Ethyl

Current Corona Virus Deaths in the US - 126,798


                                           Yesterday - 124,331

A huge jump today  :~(
*****************************************

It was raining Thursday morning (6/25), so I hopped up and made BG’s Blueberry Coffee Cake with my crumb topping for breakfast:  






I don’t make it very often as I rarely have 4 cups of blueberries all at the same time….but today was the day!  It was so yummy….I had a small piece before heading downstairs to spend the day cutting fabric:  



I wish you could see it in person…it is so much more beautiful….I only had a small piece of this: 


but wish I had a bolt!  While I was cutting, I had company in our blueberry picking basket (see video at end only on the blog itself):  






Michael and I had salads for dinner and watched TV in the evening.

FB recently posted an oldie but goodie pic of my honey....this was after he got his nose broken by being kicked by one of the kids:


And doesn't this just melt your heart??

Who loves her daddy?

Kitty video:


4 comments:

  1. That hair??? How did you recognize it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super pics of kitty..and blue berry!!! Love you!!

    ME

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you share your blueberry coffee cake recipe? I spent time yesterday looking up a couple of blueberry coffee cake and muffin recipes that I've used before but might like to try yours.

    Thanks. Inez

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.