Sunday, June 7, 2020

I've been off of the blog grid the last couple of days as I was visiting Janice & Dennis in Ocean Isle Beach.

Many of the food and quilting blogs that I read have had thoughts on the murder of George Floyd.  

Over the years, I have said 2 things to Michael.  

1 - I don't really think we've progressed much in race relations since the 50's. 

2 - Where I live now is the least diverse place I have ever lived (and that's not necessarily a good thing).

Some of the blogs I have read have stated their thoughts much better than I ever could, and I believe rather than jumping back into the banality of my own life, I will take one more day (tomorrow), to let you read some of those thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.