Monday, March 18, 2019

Miss Scarlett is gone!!!


We were up early on Sunday (3/17) trying to get ready for Miss Scarlett’s move to her new home!  But first…a smurfy pancake breakfast because I haven’t made anything in forever:




Kristen, her dad, her son, her brother and her mom all descended at 10:45 AM and by 12:15 everything was packed up and gone.  I was SUPPOSED to take pictures of the dismantling….but of course everyone was busy helping and I never thought of it until after they left.  We now have a big open space in the basement…makes it seem HUGE  :~).  

I worked on applying the binding to one of the QoV’s and by 3 PM I had that all done.  Kristen called to say everything was set up and I headed on over.  She got a quilt loaded and got 2 rows done:  

Miss Scarlett's new home

Kristen and her mom

loading backing

winding bobbins...Kristen is shorter than I am, so that will probably lower the frame for her

basting

and off she goes....

before I left at 7 PM, bringing home a pizza from MARCO’s that Michael had ordered.  I was absolutely beat and just got my binding all clipped:


before watching TV and vegging for the rest of the night.

2 comments:

  1. I visit every day a few sites and information sites to read
    posts, except this web site offers quality based
    content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will ensure that I
    bookmark your blog and may come back from now on.
    I want to encourage you continue your great job, have a nice
    morning!

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.