Thursday, March 7, 2019

breakfast, bluebirds, kitties, baby quilt totally finished


Wednesday morning (3/6) I had a terrific SKYPE session with Janice, including a smurfy grilled ham/cheese sandwich for brunch, made by my honey:  


which Janice also got to see:


before I settled in to quilting on my last quilt.  

My honey came down to run through his emails and we both watched a male and female bluebird going in and out of our new house!!!  The male’s back was so bright….it's irridescent!  



Michael picked up a baffle from a neighbor and got it mounted on the bird pole (to keep slithery things from climbing the pole) before leaving to run errands (grocery store, dollar store, bank).  

After SKYPE-ing, I worked on quilting my QoV: 


and the binding on the baby quilt.  My babies were watching me (and the birds) during most of the afternoon:  



I finally headed upstairs at 8 PM and got the label sewn down on the baby quilt, so it is totally done and ready to be gifted on Thursday (BG – I’ve now completed 2 things on the list!!):  


I was really tired and didn’t even knit while we watched TV and headed to bed somewhat early.

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.