Tuesday, March 5, 2019

silly dog, champagne & puffy things


Oh my goodness, we didn’t get up until 8:45 on Monday (3/4)!!!  I got up at 7 AM to take Cookie out, then we snuggled back in bed and dozed and woke and dozed and woke and finally managed to stagger to our feet.  

It took me until 10:30 to get most of my emails in line and get my blog out, at which point my honey brought me my usual smurfy breakfast:  


After that I fired up Miss Scarlett and continued to quilt on the next to the last ever quilt I will do on her.  By dinnertime I had finished the quilting:



Now, you know we had to celebrate the end of the play and my coming home….so it was champagne and our favorite puffy things for dinner:   

Michael wanted an 'action' shot

look at all of those strawberries....it's practically a health drink  :~)




and TV watching and knitting afterwards  :~).  

Look at this silly dog, loving having her ears rubbed by dad:


Stash Report for February – Well, February was a hard month….as I knew it would be since it is one of the months for the sale at FOUST.  I love everything I bought, and feel like I needed all of it (all but one bolt was background stuff of white, cream, blue and black, the odd bolt was for more Quilt of Valor quilts), but it certainly made my spreadsheet look awful.  I used 16-1/8 yards in February, but bought 75 yards.  So, for February that puts me severely in the hole.  Year-to-date I am only (only!!!) 40 yards in the hole…but I will keep plugging away.  I should have a lot of time to use up my fabric for quilt tops once my long arm leaves (hoping for the week of March 18th) because I won’t be getting my new one until Easter weekend in April at the earliest.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.