Friday, March 15, 2019

Friday, March 15th - I am home safe and sound.  We continued to watch the weather as it changed Wednesday night and all decided that if we left Thursday morning as originally planned, we would beat it home....so that's what we did.  Pat was a trouper driving and got us home at dinnertime.  After unpacking the car I did little else for the rest of the evening except veg on the couch, snuggling my honey while watching 'our' show (AS TIME GOES BY).  
Michael is fighting a throat infection and I was just plain tired and we didn't get up this morning until 9 AM!!  (which we all know is still feeling like 8 AM!!)  I was jealous to find out at retreat that Arizona Mary does not go through the time change....she said 'see, another reason to move to Arizon  :~)'.

I have a BA-ZILLION pictures and will try to pull together something coherent for tomorrow.  I'm sure I'll spend what's left of today putting things away and doing laundry.

It was a GREAT retreat  :~).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.