Monday, March 4, 2019

Sunday...from CT to SC


BG and I left her house at 7 AM on Sunday (3/3) and we were at the airport shortly after 8….here we are as I am leaving (we were supposed to be frowning….but kept laughing):  



I hit the Charlotte airport right on time and Anne picked me up and whisked me home.  I decided to surprise my honey and actually unpack my suitcase right away (usually it takes days…and sometimes weeks!), and everyone was very interested in it  :~):  




Anne and I talked for several hours, but by then my eyes were closing so she headed for home while I took a nap.  My honey got home from the cast party around 7: 



and we just vegged and talked for the rest of the evening.

A big storm moved into CT on Sunday afternoon and evening and Janice said 'when someone asks us why we're moving south, I'm gonna flash them this pic':



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.