Friday, March 1, 2019

Day 3 in Connecticut


We were up again at 6:30 on Thursday (2/28) and at our machines by 7:30.  I finally did the math on my project and realized that I am in SNOWBALL H_LL!!!  I have to put snowball corners on SIX HUNDRED rectangles!!!  What was I thinking?!?!?  But we both kept sewing along until lunchtime:

me

BG

After lunch BG started an embroidery project to show off her new machine….


no project pictures just yet as they will be gifts in the future  :~).  I’m still waiting to post a picture of one of the quilt tops she made at our retreat in November….but it hasn’t been given out yet!

And even though I am in Connecticut, you don’t have to miss Show & Tell from SHQ….my ever efficient friend Paula (isn’t it just great that she has joined Scrap Happy??) took pictures of everything and sent them to me.  If I have any labeled with the incorrect person, it is my error and not Paula’s….so enjoy:


Floy - with dresses and a doll for Africa

I like the colors in this one





I think Mary won this in a shop hop over the weekend



BG and I continued sewing until dinner:  





and had leftover Shepard’s Pie…yum!!!  I definitely have to make that once I get home….with a few tweaks of course  :~).  We sewed until around 8 PM: 



then relaxed, watched TV, read, whatever.  I stayed up far too late (mid-night) reading my book!!!!

Our furry babies are a year old now….so Michael put some catnip in a scratching post and here’s the video result:




I miss my babies…..all 3 of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.