Monday, February 18, 2019

yoghurt, Cinnamon Star bread, bird, kitties, quilts!


We both had a wonderfully relaxing Sunday (2/17).  I had made yoghurt overnight for Michael, so got that all container-ed up first thing:  





then started in to make a Cinnamon Star Bread.  Michael had mentioned he was craving one, so that was second breakfast (for you hobbit fans out there:  



By the time I was all done, it was early afternoon and I sat in the living room and read for the rest of the day!!!  I didn’t sew-piece-quilt or knit!  I also didn’t pass GO nor collect $200, but it was lovely just the same.  Michael left for rehearsal at 5 PM and after reading for a bit more, I settled in to watch TV, snuggle with the kitties and knit for just a bit.

More pics....our bird feeder is always incredibly active (at least it is when we can keep the totally piggy squirrels away from it):






And curious kitties checking out who-know-what in the living room:



I saved the best for last....more chenilled quilts from my friend Arizona Mary (who you'll get to see pictures of within a month, since I'll be seeing her at retreat on March 9th!!!):




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.