Monday, February 4, 2019

cloud quilting started, chanpagne & puffy things


Michael took Cookie for a walk first thing Sunday morning (2/3) while I got my blog out.  After that we had a wonderful chance to SKYPE with AJ!!!!  I mailed her sweater Thursday afternoon after quilting, and it was delivered on Saturday!!!!  It fit her perfectly….which was very exciting for me. We spent a long time SKYPE-ing and when it was finally over, Michael and I had breakfast together and I finally made it to my studio in the afternoon.  

True to form the tension was not right on the cloud quilt…so it was a minute of stitching and an hour of ripping….but eventually I completed 4 rows:  


Each row has almost 10,000 stitches in it, so each one takes awhile to stitch out.  While that was happening I got another border on another 2 rainbow colors: 



and was quite ready to head upstairs when my honey told me that dinner was ready.  

It was date night in the Devo household…champagne 


& our favorite puffy things:  


And snuggling on the couch  :~).

1 comment:

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.