Thursday, February 14, 2019

baby quilt moving along, hawk


Michael was supposed to golf on Wednesday morning (2/13), but one of their foursome was sick, plus it rained a lot Tuesday night so they all decided to cancel.  I got up early as well since I still have a lot of quilting to do  :~).

But first…the mistake from yesterday’s layout.  Here’s how it looked:  


Here is it corrected:   


And I had a couple of people who were able to circle the mistake, so I’m using one of their pictures to point it out!

thx Arizona Mary & BG (and the others who saw it!)

In other news, I spent the morning SKYPE-ing with Janice…she and Dennis may be down here next week for a quick inspection of their retirement home!!!!!  

After that I got another customer quilt loaded up:  



And I got the remaining blocks made and everything sewn into rows for a baby quilt:  


We had leftover pizza for dinner and Michael headed out to rehearsal.  On one of the QoV quilts I’m doing from the auction, the woman wanted her daughter’s name embroidered on the front of the quilt, so I got that done in the evening:


BTW - in the afternoon, we had a very exciting visitor in the backyard:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.