Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Foust trip


Michael was up early on Monday (2/4) to get his breakfast made and get out the door for golfing.  I was up early to get showered and get my blog out before leaving before 8 AM to pick up Paula and Sandy and Pat (and meet Susie) and head to FOUST!!!  We had our usual good time: 

Sandy, Pat, Paula

the trunk as we were leaving!

but were done super quick and we all decided that we didn’t need to hit Carolina Cotton, so since it was only 10:45 we headed on home.  By the time we got to Indian Land we all decided we could use a little nosh….so stopped at WICH WICH and had lunch before finally coming back to SCCL.  

Even though it was a much earlier day than usual, I still headed out to the lanair and had a wonderful short nap with all of my furry babies around me  :~).  Gale came by for a visit and we talked for a bit, and after she left it was such a beautiful day that I just took my book back to the lanair and read until my honey got home.  We talked for a bit, then he decided to take advantage of the weather and also took a short nap on the lanair.  

We had tortillini’s for dinner before Michael left for rehearsal and I headed to my studio.  I got another border put on 2 colors of my blocks:  

I put the flash on, but still not a good representation of PURPLE blocks and blue blocks!!

I just need 2 more borders of white put on all of the colors and my blocks will be done….YAY!!


Is this not the cutest kid you’ve ever seen?!?!?!

modeling sweater


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.