Thursday, February 21, 2019

SHQ show & tell


I felt like I barely had time to get anything done Thursday morning (2/21) before leaving to pick up Paula and head out to quilting.  I know I’ve said it before but it’s so true….I would never make it out of here every Thursday morning without my honey packing up the car!!  I was really pleased with what I got done at quilting (starting a new pattern for a QoV quilt) and show and tell was awesome:  


I love this skinny snowman pattern, I would like to make it someday....

and I think this is gorgeous!!

This was a silk tie quilt done by June

and another finish from the class I taught in January



And then Jerri L went CRAZY making 'the Loree quilt':

of course I know Anne will like this one





I was home before 3 PM after stops at the library and bank, and continued sewing my zig zag blocks into rows.  While I was sewing, my honey put up a new bluebird house in the yard: 



By the time we stopped for a late dinner of fish sandwiches from ARBY’s (yum!!!)  all of my rows were done.  Michael and I watched TV in the evening while I worked on finishing off the braiding on 2 of my necklaces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.