Monday, February 25, 2019

Janice & Dennis


I hopped up Sunday morning (2/24) to get a coffee cake made…the one Michael calls ‘drake’s cake on steroids’ while the rest of the crew was just chillin’….





It was a nice and relaxing start to the morning.  

After breakfast we all headed downstairs to visit while I got a Quilt of Valor loaded up.  




We all left at 1 PM…Janice and Dennis out to their friends on the coast, and Michael and I to the theatre for his matinee.  I helped with checking people in, concessions and the 50/50 raffle and enjoyed seeing the play a second time.  

After the play, Michael and I joined 10 more of his friends for dinner at Buca.  Although we loved our dinner, I doubt we’ll be going back…the service was terrible and took WAY too long!  Anyway, we were home by 8 PM and just relaxed in front of the TV before bed.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks soooooooooooooooo much for my Drake's cake on steroids!!

    Love YA --Me

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.