Friday, February 1, 2019

SHQ Show & Tell


I was up early Thursday (1/31) to get everything done that I needed to do while my honey packed up the car.  Then I picked up Paula and we headed to quilting.  I took the lemon bundt cake with me and everyone really liked it…I only got to bring home a tiny sliver for my honey.  We worked on Quilts of Valor as a group and everyone was busy and had fun.  We still had a bit of show and tell:

Linda with a Prayers & Squares quilt top

one finished by our entire group...don't you love the design?

Mary Ann with a panel that she did a lot of trapunto work on

We stopped at the post office and the library on the way home, and were finally home just after 2:30 PM.  I ran through a bunch of emails, then Michael and I spent a couple of hours disconnecting our upstairs TV and speakers (that was totally Michael, I just carried some stuff out of the room) and waiting for a couple from Facebook to come by and pick it up.  Michael’s new TV is coming on Saturday, so we needed to get rid of the old one.  

I had white chicken chili leftovers (from Cooking Fingers) for dinner while Michael had the last of the sausage soup before heading downstairs to watch TV and get a bit of sewing done.  I worked on more 4 patches:  



and also got the first border finished on my last 2 rainbow color blocks:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.