Sunday, February 10, 2019

quilt basted


After the warmth of Friday it was mean to wake up on Saturday (2/9) to a definite nip in the air (only about 45 degrees)!  

Michael was up early for golf and I headed out early to the grocery store to pick up a few things.  I was at my machine by 10 AM and got Cheryle’s quilt basted:  


But the day went kind of downhill from there.  I still had a bunch of items from retreat to put away (and I still cannot find the tiny baggie that has all of my FEATHERWEIGHT feet in it  :~(, and I think the stressful week finally caught up with me as I took a LONG nap in the afternoon!!!  

Michael and I each had a piece of birthday cake for dinner before heading out to pick up Anne & Edee and continuing on to Fort Mill Playhouse to see SNAPSHOTS.  It was a FABULOUS play!!!  So much singing, so much story telling….sad moments, happy moments….I can’t believe what that little theatre can put together!  We were home by 10:30 PM and read until almost mid-night before toddling off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.