Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Cooking Fingers Valentine's Tea, Cheryle's quilt totally finished


I was up early Monday morning (2/11) to get my blog out, get a label made for the cloud quilt: 


and get all of the ends woven in on Cheryle’s quilt.  Then it was a quick shower before sitting down at the computer at 9 AM to try to score a reservation for the Greenway Restaurant.  I got a reservation (YAY!!!) and then ran upstairs to have a meeting with a MEDICARE person.  Yes, it’s that time of life….I turn 65 this year and need to figure out what I’m doing  :~).  

After that Anne picked me up at 10:30 and we headed out for the Cooking Fingers Valentine’s Tea at the Lodge.  I turned in my chocolate dipped oreos:

dipped in dark chocolate...practically a health food  :~)

The tables were all lovely:


our table favors....see next pic, what a cute idea!!!








I have to admit...I thought this one was kind of unusual




and the food was yummy:  




















I got home around 12:30 PM and got Cheryle's quilt off of the frame and got all of the basting ripped out.  I was originally worried about the density of the snowflake design, but I think it looked great on the quilt:


I also got another new customer quilt loaded up:  



Michael left at 6 PM for rehearsal and I continued to sew in the evening until he got home around 9:  


I'm not sure why the green/yellow are alternating...I'll have to look into that!

We both needed peace and quiet, so just read for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.