Sunday, February 24, 2019

Janice & Dennis arrive


I was definitely moving slowly on Saturday morning (2/23), but my only goal for the day was to straighten up my sewing room and finish quilting the baby quilt.  I got everything put away that needed to be, and my honey vacuumed the entire downstairs….YAY!!  There are fresh sheets on the bed and the bathroom is spic and span…so I’m ready for Janice and Dennis.  

By mid-afternoon I had time to work on the baby quilt again, and by dinnertime, the quilting was done:  


Michael and Cookie both spent time downstairs in the afternoon, with Cookie squished in a corner of the sofa…I thought she looked so cute:  


And even though Michael just put up a bluebird house about a day ago….we’re already getting some action:  



Michael had soup for dinner and left for the play, and Janice & Dennis blew in 10 minutes later:  


They settled in to relax and recovered from their drive from Connecticut, while Anne picked me and Paula up and we all headed to the theatre.  It was a great show, but even better coming home and socializing for an hour or so with Janice and Dennis before bed.

And what a surprise, our ‘president’ brushes off proven voter fraud in our very own backyard, and immediately brings up unproven allegations which he says have hurt Republicans.  If it doesn’t fit his narrative, he totally ignores it and lies about something else: https://www.aol.com/article/news/2019/02/22/asked-about-nc-ballot-scandal-trump-condemns-all-voting-fraud-especially-by-democrats/23676265/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.