Friday, February 8, 2019

SHQ Retreat Day #2


If possible, the second day of our retreat on Thursday (2/7) was even better than the first  :~).  It was wonderful to just walk back into our room and have everything there:  









And since it was the first Thursday of the month, we also brought in our regular luncheon food:  












Loree had the wonderful idea to do soup, salads and sandwiches…and of course we still had to have dessert.  

We worked away all day and had lots of show and tell at the end:  

look familiar Joyce?  I'm just waiting for my pink fabric to come in!

wouldn't this look beautiful in my house?!?!?!

SO very adorable!!!



I LOVE this pattern and definitely have to make it!












these were STUNNING in person

When I got home, my honey had been home for only a few minutes, and as we were both beat we took a nap in the media room for an hour!!!  I brought home 4 sliders from my food at quilting (I made BBQ shredded chicken, spread on mini-rolls that had been brushed with a butter/garlic/onion/brown sugar sauce, and topped with smoked gouda) and that’s what we had for dinner.  The rest of the evening, we relaxed and snuggled on the couch until bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.