Wednesday, February 6, 2019

deer, weaving group


When I came downstairs first thing Tuesday morning (2/5), this is what I saw:  








Just munching its way across our bushes  :~).


Michael left early to hit the chiro, then go out to breakfast, then to a 10 AM appointment for our car, then PAPA MURPHY’s, ALDI’s, CVS, the ANNIE’s pretzel truck here at SCCL and home.  I headed downstairs around 10 AM to finish the quilting on the cloud quilt.  I was finished by 11:30 


and did a thorough vacuum of the downstairs before unloading the quilt, so as not to pick up dog/cat hairs and/or stray threads.  I managed to get it all cleaned up and the basting ripped out before heading out at 1 PM for a weaving meeting.  I didn’t get home until 5 PM!!!!!  I love these gals!!  


Pam, carding and spinning


Rosalie, our hostess, spinning the most beautiful batt!


and displaying a recently finished weave



Marilyn - recreating another photograph through needle felting with wool batts 



and me....beading along
There were only 4 of us, but we talked and talked and worked for 4 hours…it was wonderful.  I headed home and my honey made another grilled ham & cheese sandwich that we split for dinner.  

He headed off to rehearsal, and I started to cut fabric for the Scrap Happy Retreat.  At 7 PM Janice and I SKYPE’d for 1-1/2 hours, then my honey got home and I continued to cut fabric until 10 PM.  


I was pretty beat when I went to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.