Thursday, September 13, 2018

Pam, Mitch & Lynn, AJ


Wednesday (9/12) was a whirlwind day!  I got my blog out just in time to SKYPE with Janice in the morning, then Barb showed up to pick up her label, and I figured out if I blew off a visit to the chiro, I could get a quick row of quilting done on Sandy’s quilt before packing up my beading stuff and heading off to Pam’s.  It was just the 2 of us at our weaving meeting: 



















and that was absolutely lovely!  We talked and talked and talked and I didn’t get home until 4:30.  I had just enough time to change clothes before we headed out to pick up Mitch & Lynn 



to head into Charlotte.  Traffic was INSANE….I guess people are still fleeing before the hurricane, but we made it to an awesome dinner before heading to Actor’s Theatre for THE LEGEND OF GEORGIA MCBRIDE, about an Elvis impersonator who loses his job just when his wife learns she’s pregnant, and he unexpectedly becomes a Drag Queen!  

It was a very funny show and a really nice evening!

Here's where my list is standing, the only progress was one additional row on Sandy's quilt:

-sandy’s quilt     (12 of 17 rows done)
-barb’s quilt label       (done)
-towels for Michael’s cast gifts (4 done, 6 to go)
-homework for Thursday’s SHQ retreat
-label & binding for Rainbow Blockhead
-find pattern for wrapped package baby quilt  (done)


Here a quick dose of cute:

laughing AJ

reading AJ



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.