Saturday, September 8, 2018

Cookie, kitty quilt keeps moving, Trellis is quilted


Thank you so much to everyone who commented favorably on my haircut!

We got up a bit later on Friday morning (9/7) and I headed out to a chiro appointment while Michael and Cookie went for a walk.  We both ended up grocery shopping (me at ALDI’s on the way home and Michael at Harris Teeter…mostly for 97 cent eggs….SCORE!), but we finally settled in mid-afternoon….and even Cookie settled down:  














I kicked off Miss Scarlett and while that was running, continued to sew on the kitty quilt:  















By the time we left (just after 6 PM), the quilting was done:  


It was opening night at Fort Mill and I guess everyone liked TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE as Michael said they got a standing ovation!!!  I did the 50/50 raffle, but didn’t watch the play as I am going Saturday night with a group of people.  

We were home after 11 PM….and it was another after mid-night bedtime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.