Thursday, September 27, 2018

kitties, Inez heads home, baby quilt progresses


Michael headed out for golf in Lancaster Wednesday morning (9/26), not entirely sure that he could play.  He has been having back spasms, and after a trip to the chiro on Tuesday, Dr Broyles told him to be gentle with his swing and to stop if he were in pain.  

After Inez finished packing (with the help of my furry babies):














we headed to Mary Jo’s in the morning to get her help to fix one of Inez’s necklaces…..so we had to forgo our pancake breakfast, but otherwise we thought we did a pretty fair job on our baking goals for the week:  


We left at 11 AM for the airport…it was sad to say goodbye:  


but I certainly had a great time visiting.  I did hear from Inez later in the day and she indicated that her loaf of cinnamon bread made it home (we were both afraid it would be confiscated :~).

When I got home from the airport I spent many hours on the internet, getting caught up on emails and reading various articles I had set aside.  I never want to spend much time doing that when I have company…I’d rather talk to them!  Michael came home (with 2 birdies and a total score of 78….he said his short game today was amazing!!)  and while we were both downstairs, the kitties came down to sleep as well:  


I got a bit of sewing done and put more sections of the baby quilt up:

here's what I had

I'm adding the final sections


before Michael had dinner ready (leftover ruebenwiches and macaroni salad).  We ate dinner and watched a bit of TV before I SKYPE’d with Janice at 7 PM.  After that it was another bit of TV before bed.

1 comment:

  1. Can’t believe there is no nap listed in your day of activities! I had to take a nap from just my small part in Inez visit! Great to get to know her, great food, and great fun! AM143

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.