Thursday, September 6, 2018


I never got to the studio until 4 PM on Wednesday (9/5)!!  I SKYPE’d with Janice in the morning, made a couple of phone calls, ran to the chiro, stopped at KFC for chicken pot pies for dinner and came home.  

Inez called from Florida and we had a LONG talk about her visit…I am SO EXCITED!!!!!  She’s coming near the end of September, she’s going to get to see Michael in TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE, she’ll be here to help with the cast party, she’s bringing yummy recipes for dinner-y things…. BUT….MOST EXCITING…..we are going to be baking something different EVERY DAY (as long as our knees and backs don't give out)!!!!!!  I can’t wait!!!!!   We already have a spreadsheet listing what we’re hoping to bake every day, as well as what other things are going on, on those days.  Last time she came we had such a good time that I asked her to stay longer this time…and she IS!!!!!  

I don’t know what happened to the afternoon after that….taken up with a bunch of small things that needed to be done, and I did have some company while doing them:















Anyway, Michael left for rehearsal just after 4 PM and I finally got my program set up and kicked off the quilting on the Trellis quilt:  



Although I was moving slowly, I also worked a bit on the kitty quilt:  




Michael was home by 8:30, extremely happy with how rehearsal had gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.