Monday, July 3, 2017

new deck table, new pillow cover

We left at 9 AM Sunday morning (7/2) to return our chairs to IKEA  :~(.  We picked up 3 memory foam pillow inserts (for the deck) and a skinny table (for the deck), then stopped at some ice cream place….CULVERS…oh….SO VERY CREAMY…..I think even better than Brewsters!, then Lowe’s to return some Rustoleum and check out fans for the basement and finally made it home at 1 PM.  My foot was killing me….but I figured I could still quilt and sew, so I fired up Miss Scarlett for more on the Clinton quilt.  Michael was upstairs, watching golf and putting together our new table:  






By 7 PM I had completed all but 2 rows on the quilt, and finished another pillowcover:  


We watched TV and I knit for the rest of the evening.

1 comment:

  1. Pillows look gorgeous! When you get them all done, can you take a picture angled so we can see how it all looks with the ceiling? And I really like that table. Is that from IKEA?

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.