Saturday, July 29, 2017

Corinne & Dennis, tomatoes

Michael took Cookie for a walk first thing Friday morning (7/28), while I got my blog out, emails read, and wound 7 bobbins for my latest quilt.  We left at 10 AM for the Lodge, to watch a short skit that our friends Dennis & Corinne were in, 

the star relaxing before performing

















then did a few errands (library, bank, grocery store) before heading back home.  I continued quilting and while that was going on I got the bobbin ends woven in, the basting ripped out and the trimming done on the 2 latest Valor quilts.  Michael harvested from the garden (it’s been over 90 for quite awhile now and I think our garden is about done):   


before settling down to watch LONGMIRE on NETFLIX.  We lost our power for 45 minutes in the afternoon…right in the middle of my quilting….so of course when it came back on it took another 45 minutes for me to get my machine back to the exact spot it belonged.  I got almost 1/2 way through quilting it by dinnertime.  We had leftover lasagna for dinner and decided to have a date night.  Michael made popcorn around 7 PM and we watched 3 cooking shows together before bed.

1 comment:

  1. Date nite is watching cooking shows??? You guys are getting old.

    ReplyDelete

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.