Sunday, July 23, 2017

MAMA MIA pot luck

I ran to the store at 7 AM on Saturday (7/22) and Michael was home for only a few minutes after I got home before leaving for golf.  Inez and I had breakfast then headed downstairs…her back to the art room and me to my studio for quilting and making a label 


and making binding:  



That lasted until NOON when we headed back up to the kitchen once more.  I got chocolate layer cakes baked:



while the lady locks “master” worked her magic:  






Susan stopped by with beautiful flowers for my birthday 



















and all of our guests arrived at 5:30 PM for the traditional pot luck before the theatre:  






Jim, Phil & Michael

Paula & Susan

Joe, Him, Gale

Al & Mary

diggin in!

George, Dennis, Phil w/ Al in backgroun

There were only around 17 of us at the pot luck, but 4 more people joined us in Charlotte for MAMA MIA put on at CPCC….it was WONDERFUL!!!!  We were home by 11 and I put together waffle batter before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your email address within the comment if you would like a reply.